Some problems that the go through is how fast they needed to go. The blue team needed to get the right siring to make there wagon go faster then the red team. They both used power drills and attached them to the wheels so they could go fast without having to push each other when they begin the race. Some strategies that they used were that they planed what they were going to to and of it did not work they would have a plan b. I think both red and blue team worked really good with each other. They both listened to what every one had to say. Also they both used a piece of every ones idea.
If I had a problem with my racer I think I would have approached it just like the blue team did. When they had a problem they went right to their plane b or the just thought of another way to make their racer be they way they wanted it to be. With Design Squad I learned that team work is the most important thing to have because if you do not work together your racer or what ever you are creating will not come out the way you want it to come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment