There are two games that I play on my computer and they are Spider Solitaire and Mahjong Titans. Spider Solitaire is my favorite because I always win and I think its a lot of fun to play. Mahjong is also fun but it takes a long time to play and it needs consecration. These games are not on a website there on your computer games. I play these games all the time and I love it.
For Spider Solitaire the goal is to get all the cards in order from the king all the way down to the A card. So all you need to do is count down from 10 to 2 then add the letter cards like the K card the Q card the J card then the A card. Its really simple but a lot of fun. Now the goal for the Mahjong Titan game is to click on the matches until you have no more. So, if there is a 3 with a picture on it you have to click another piece that has the same thing. That's all you do to get less and less until there are no more then you win. This game is longer but its not hard to play.
Playing this game I really haven't learned anything but it really does help you use your mind. There is a lot of thinking and remembering. You have to remember what each piece looks like and remember the number or color that might be on the card or piece of the puzzle. So, I can say that it does help me with using my brain. Also its the same thing over and over again so your brain does pick things up and allows you to do something the second or twentieth time with out you having to look at something over again.I think every person should play these games because there fun and like I said they help make your brain stronger to remember things.
No comments:
Post a Comment