Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog 6

Looking at all of my responses I think most of them were right. Some might have been wrong because sometimes I would not look in my notes. I know that I should because my notes do help me allot but I think I don't because sometimes I just want to get it over with. I'm not saying that they are boring because there not I'm just saying tat sometimes I'm really tired or felling lazy and I don't want to do them anymore. I think my best one was blog 4 with the Design Squad. I watched the show and thought that it was really coll. I love how they just came together and made a race car out of little baby bikes. I think I put allot of thought in it and really wrote what they were doing and I felt about it. Next time to improve my writing I will use my notes so I can write the right thing what I am writing about. I think that will really help me and make me a better blog writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment