Monday, May 31, 2010

cycle 2 week 8

The 5 months of blogging has really helped me like technology more and learn how to write better. When Ms. Douglas says to write our blog I feel that is an opportunity to learn how to write something better than I would usual write it. Also blogging has help me bring up my science grade. Now I have to work on writing more details in my writing but if I continue I know My blogs will be perfect. I do plan on using blogs in the future. I believe that they can help me with my writing and to write what I fell or about something that has happened in the world that I think people should know. I now in future schools I will have to use technology so doing blogs it wont be difficult for me to use computers for any kind of work I might have to do. I really do love using technology and I will always use it.

1 comment: