Post 1: The technology that we use in science has really influenced me. I never loved technology like I do now.I think the blogs that we have done in school really have improved my writing skills. I put more details in my writing then I ever did and also write more then I need to sometimes. On the NJ ASK there was a lot of writing involved and with the writing that I do in science I really didn't care how much I needed to write. I just wrote what I needed to and felt confident in what I wrote . The blogs have really got me interested in other things like Gmail. Gmail helps me stay organized and I love it. I never lose important information now. Doing blogs is what made me love technology.
Post 2: Schools are using blogs to help students understand things much better and to help students never forget something that they learned. Ideas I learned were that I can write as much as I want and as much as I need to. I can also make my blog look how I want it to look. When people look at my blog I want them to be impressed and to give me good comments. My idea of a perfect blog is when people will Tell me themselves that they loved my blog. I would have to write a lot but it would be worth it to have someone tell me that they loved my ideas that I put into my blogs.
i like how you put in lots of details , lets me know that you really looked through and answered the questions completelly.
ReplyDelete