Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hooked On Science

The video Hooked On Science wad a video that explained how art could be science. An example they used were colors and how the sun would hit it and changed the way it looked. It was a fair that let kids have the chance to see how science works and how kids could easily get hooked on science. I learned that there are a lot of ways that I can learn how to like science and want me to learn more every day. There is science everywhere and if I learn them I can end up loving science so much more than I do now. When I learned about the solar system I was so interested and made me want to learn more. That is how science should always be.

1 comment:

  1. I chosed the same video karina. I wonder how do you feel about the whole turtle and aligater thing? But any way over all your summary was Great !

    ReplyDelete